- Danced slow, with loose embrace
- BPM: 60-100
- BPM: 90-130
- Danced fast, with close embrace
- BPM: 130-200
- If you can clearly hear the traspie rhythm (pa-ram-pam-pam), use the tempo of the long beats
- Tango Vals
- In 3-time (1-2-3, 1-2-3)
- Tap on every '1' - if you tap on every beat, you will get a BPM of more than 150!
- BPM: from 40BPM to 100 BPM. At 100BPM the 3-time rhythm is very fast.
InstructionsThis page allows you to measure the tempo or speed of a piece of tango music. This is expressed in BPM: beats per minute.
To start the BPM counter, just start tapping the "SPACE" bar.
To 'reset', just double-tap: tap 2 times very fast after each other.