What is your 'public' IP address, the address websites see as yours when you visit their site?
It might be:
- that of your own PC (the one you see when you execute
- that of your WiFi/cable/DSL router, or
- that of your proxy server (depending on your ISP or corporate network).
- Look up reverse DNS
- Traceroute from Belgium/USA/Hong-Kong
- Test for vulnerabilities with GRC's ShieldsUp
Do you like these tools and you want to do something back? I have an Amazon wishlist here!
address, check, dns, encoding, find, forret, header, http, ip, ipconfig, lookup, network, nslookup, pointer, reverse, tools, traceroute
Page provided by Peter Forret - Remarks to